DANTE Vis Software
DANTE Vis (for Visualization) software enables easy, efficient data retrieval, parsing, manipulation and analysis. It is also your tool to communicate with sensors in the field and edit DANTE Server’s data delivery options. There is no additional charge for DANTE Vis software - it is an integral part of your DANTE experience.
Parsing Raw Data Files (from controller SD memory cards or archives)
- Select a data file. The software parses the raw file, creating a display with one tabbed pane for each instrument found in the file. GPS, solar voltage / current reading, buoy firmware event monitors and cellular signal strength are treated as separate instruments.
- Select which data from which instruments to include in a CSV file output. The selection can be saved as a data setup file.
- As needed, add data plots, publish data to MySQL tables and save to CSV files.
Displaying and Converting Data from MySQL Tables
- Select a MySQL database and table.
- Read the data.
- Select a time period.
- Optionally add data plots, publish data to other MySQL tables and save to CSV files.
Plots can be configured to auto-refresh to display real-time data.
Making Terminal Connections to DANTE Controllers in the field (cellular only)
Live terminal connections can be made even from behind a firewall.
- Select Tools->Connect to DANTE
- Enter your username, password and the ID of the controller you want to connect to
- After the next data report, the controller receives the request and makes a live connection through DANTE Server to DANTE Vis