DANTE Config Software
DANTE Config is your utility to:
- Display the hardware configuration
- Select or edit sensor drivers
- Create sampling & telemetry schedules
- Review and edit controller and COM settings
- Save the entire setup to a single computer file. This config file may be sent to the controller via PC serial connection or cellular link.
Sensors are controlled by modules. Each module in your controller is drawn in the configuration display. You are not limited to the pre-defined driver types – you can edit existing driver and create new ones to adjust timing, sampling commands, control switched power outputs and record data. If we do not already have drivers for your instrument, we will work with you to make new drivers at no charge.